Yawn Wider Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some serious BS

2 posters

Go down

Some serious BS Empty Some serious BS

Post by FORUM Priebe Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Character's Name (If known):
BYOND Key (If known):Mingyjojo, Dra24680
Time of Incident: 11:50 AM about the time of this post
Type of Incident: Meta gaming
Details: Ok so I was playing a sith who wanted to harvest organs I asked OOC and no one wanted to so I wound up never harvesting any organs but Dra smashed a bottle over my head for bein "Evil" and so I stabbed him after wich he proceeded to beat me almost to death breaking my skull but a bird dude came in and slipped keith so I beat him with the extinguisher and he use the succumb command to die and came back as a roboticist and healed me so all was good until a detective came on and I decided yea lets RP some here and I sawed off keiths head and set up like a sacrifice looking thing and so I hid when they came and then Dra accidently found me in a locker so I ran and went to my office to get some supplies at wich point Mingy jojo whoever that is Went on OOC and said Hes int he chapel office and then Dra came in and BEAT ME TO DEATH WITH A STEEL BAT not saying a word till I was dead ignoring my OOC complaint that he was being meta. this is all obviously fucked up and honestly I'm really salty.

Some serious BS Proof10
Some serious BS Proof_10
FORUM Priebe
FORUM Priebe

Back to top Go down

Some serious BS Empty Re: Some serious BS

Post by Dawi Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Already solved situation.
MingyJongo wasn't on server so couldn't do much about their metagaming, not even spawned in whatsoever.
Xeno got warned for possible self-antagging.
FeelTheShock (TweetCheepTweet longnamewhatever) got warned aswell, but they weren't on sever when warning was issued.

Dre got warned at first, but then next shift they bombed, got killed by crew and respawned - that gave me grounds to give a permaban.
Why a warning?
Because Dre was killed first, You guys made it too much of a clusterfuck for me to properly judge the situation. But when I saw this guy bomb it already became fucking obvious he's just a chucklefuck griefer.
Dawi
Dawi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum