Yawn Wider Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin's mod-min app? [CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

Fin's mod-min app? [CLOSED] Empty Fin's mod-min app? [CLOSED]

Post by Finlandier Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Mmm'aight! Hi there!

I visit Yawn every now and then, and recently started visiting it a lot more. Just the kind of place for me to be! So yeah. Why not make a mod-app? Or maybe even completely skip the moderator part and hop on up to trialmin. Why, you ask? Well, keep reading~! Very Happy

Let me do the actual thingyinfo first.

How old are you: 18.
How long have you been with Yawn Wider: Month, two?
Have you been banned here before: Nope. Nada.
Why do you want to become a (Trial)Moderator ...Or possibly an admin: Why not? It'd be great to be a somewhat bigger part of the community, and actually have something important to do in my life (ayy). Anyway, this place is pretty great. The Staff are cool, the players are cool - everything is cool. I'm sure I'd be a lot of help to the server as well, seeing as I'm active as balls, and have a lot of experience with administrator-ing. More below~
Do you have any prior experience: Sure, lots. I've been a GameMaster/Admin in a few med-pop servers, but it has been a while now. Also were an Operator in ThrivingVenturestLtd, which is a popular Garry's Mod roleplaying community. Popular, as in, 8,000+ members popular. ...If non-SS13 admin-experience even counts. But yeah, that's that. Currently not an admin in any servers, so I'm all free.

Mmh... so that's that.

Now, mod-min?

Yeah. Seeing as I've had plenty of admin experience not only in SS13, but in other major places as well, would it be possible for me to skip the moderator part and go right to trialmin? I mean, that's when I could be as helpful as I could this early on.

Mhm. I know. It's a big thing to ask - but there's many reasons for it. Besides, any kind of staff position would encourage me to be active in the community as well.

Anyhow, if that's not possible, I'm sure I can go through the mod-stage first, even though it'd be a bit... 'eh'-y. I can still do it if skipping is out of the option.

But that's all for now. I can make an application twice this size if you guys really want me to, too.

And if there's any questions, oh, do ask. I'll answer!

Finlandier

Back to top Go down

Fin's mod-min app? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Fin's mod-min app? [CLOSED]

Post by Finlandier Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

By the way, the Ckey I'm using to play the game is SpoopyHusks. Thought I should mention.

Finlandier

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:37 pm

*Replies a month later, sorry about that* Sadly I kinda of hope to have players who are more often around to be mod or min. Seeing how long they stay interested in the server is very important if I want to keep active staff. And I did see you a bunch of times, just not as much as I would like to consider the app. But thanks for the app!
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

https://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlandier Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:20 am

BlackAce wrote:*Replies a month later, sorry about that* Sadly I kinda of hope to have players who are more often around to be mod or min. Seeing how long they stay interested in the server is very important if I want to keep active staff. And I did see you a bunch of times, just not as much as I would like to consider the app. But thanks for the app!

Yeah, I dropped being in the server after a week or so when I saw that my app got ignored, it pretty much 'scared me off'.

But yeh, I didn't really have a reason to stay for long because of that, but I were still checking this app every single day to see if I got an answer or not. That would've given me a better reason to stick around.

But finally, thanks for the reply I suppose.

Finlandier

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf erikson Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 pm

for now i give a noreason being that in order for somone to be staff they need to be on the server actively, the other issue is skipping the moderator step. sure you may have experience, but it wouldnt be fair to the others who had to work their way up
wolf erikson
wolf erikson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down