Yawn Wider Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New map incoming

+2
Dawi
BlackAce
6 posters

Go down

New map incoming Empty New map incoming

Post by BlackAce Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:04 am

Hello everyone,
I have been working on a new ship that will replace the current station. I would like to get your ideas on a possible name for the ship. I will be posting images for it later..

My current name would be NSV Koto (NSV Means NanoTrasen Research Vessel if we follow the bay12lorething, but I GUESS we can do our own shit)

Valhallaviking was saying USGNV Koto..
Let me know your thoughts.

PICS HERE - Note, everything is WIP on this. No objects or rooms are even finished.:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BlackAce on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pics)
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

https://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

New map incoming Empty Re: New map incoming

Post by Dawi Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Naaame suggestions;
NSV Katyusha
NSV Nyori
Dawi
Dawi

Back to top Go down

Post by izac112 Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Dawi wrote:Naaame suggestions;
NSV Katyusha
NSV Nyori
i like both of them
izac112
izac112

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf erikson Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:38 pm

i like katyusha
wolf erikson
wolf erikson

Back to top Go down

Post by BernieSanders Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:42 am

Xenobio with explosive slimes next to the engine, what could go wrong. Also science being close to mining could be interesting, it would be useful to just belt crates of minerals to science instead of having to drag them there(And belt back so that science does not become a blackhole for expensive crates). Sec head of the ship needs expanding and reinforcing and to keep with the theme and station shape could be a good secure location for the AI and upload(To short change the distance that the HOP will be dragged when they try to fill the AI with paper pusher laws). Apart from that the design looks good and seems to have a reasonable amount of space for a medium sized station.
BernieSanders
BernieSanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Matt4 Sun May 08, 2016 5:05 am

NTS Providence
Capt Matt4
Capt Matt4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Sun May 08, 2016 2:18 pm

BernieSanders wrote:Xenobio with explosive slimes next to the engine, what could go wrong. Also science being close to mining could be interesting, it would be useful to just belt crates of minerals to science instead of having to drag them there(And belt back so that science does not become a blackhole for expensive crates). Sec head of the ship needs expanding and reinforcing and to keep with the theme and station shape could be a good secure location for the AI and upload(To short change the distance that the HOP will be dragged when they try to fill the AI with paper pusher laws). Apart from that the design looks good and seems to have a reasonable amount of space for a medium sized station.

I'll probably only make changes after releasing the '1.0' of it, I'm going at a slow rate so let's not get our hopes up for a map super soon xD

Capt Matt4 wrote:NTS Providence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Providence
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Tue May 10, 2016 12:33 am

ALSO... We need a IC reason for the switch.. I have something in mind for why we do the switch.. Though if someone would be up for it. Maybe someone could write up a backstory for that ship, and for the name of it I'll run a separate thread with current names in a poll.
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum