Yawn Wider Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESOLVED ISSUE

+2
BeyondMyLife
Zakumei47
6 posters

Go down

RESOLVED ISSUE Empty RESOLVED ISSUE

Post by Zakumei47 Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:46 pm

<REMOVED>

Last edited by Zakumei47 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

RESOLVED ISSUE Empty Re: RESOLVED ISSUE

Post by BeyondMyLife Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 pm

The thing is, you say you've learned, alot more, yet 1 out of every 4-5 days I've seen you on, and when I haven't been on from doctors appointments, and being knocked out from my pain medication, I see you not on yet again anytime I've been on.
BeyondMyLife
BeyondMyLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 pm

BeyondMyLife wrote:The thing is, you say you've learned, alot more, yet 1 out of every 4-5 days I've seen you on, and when I haven't been on from doctors appointments, and being knocked out from my pain medication, I see you not on yet again anytime I've been on.
Because you dont like me, and because the majority of your interactions with me result in me either being upset, in trouble, or banned/kicked from something, I've deliberately avoided you. The times we've interacted was when there were too many people to simply just leave out of the blue, as that wouldn't make linear sense in the roleplay.
Sorry if that offends you
I'm a volatile and socially dysfunctional personality and so I'm trying to get in the habit of simply avoiding confrontation and drama. This avoidance policy applies to CaptMatt as well. You and he both seem to have a substantial grudge against me, and quite simply, if you're going to let personal preferences of persona and prejudgement interfere and/or influence your decision-making as a professional, then in all honesty, im better off simply avoiding you.

Last edited by Zakumei47 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by doom12384 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 pm

"Jobban Appeal: Zking47
Post by Zakumei47 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm"

"JOBBAN APPEAL 2.0
by Zakumei47 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 pm"

"For the last 3 weeks..."

It'd been a week and five days when you posted this. 9 days off there.

Other than that, it lacks evidence of you working towards bettering yourself in-game. Get a couple of people from the server to give their word, and it'll be a much stronger appeal.
doom12384
doom12384

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyondMyLife Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Yep, and another thing, I'd like to point out, if you avoid, two out of the four to six staff members who can vote for you to be unbanned, it's not going to look too well.
BeyondMyLife
BeyondMyLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

BeyondMyLife wrote:Yep, and another thing, I'd like to point out, if you avoid, two out of the four to six staff members who can vote for you to be un-banned, it's not going to look too well.

4/6 is a 66% approval rate, and even if one says no, that's 50. i have majority on my side here, at least to a tie. Besides that manner, if you're going to let preference of personality and behavior which has no relevance to the matter the ban concerns interfere with your decisions regarding it, your value as an administrator is irreparably compromised by bias. At that point your vote is as irrelevant as your opinion on my character ought to be in the decision.

Additionally, if you don't want me to avoid you, don't behave in a manner that makes people want to avoid you. You threaten a ban, a kick, some form of punishment, or admin abuse every time we talk (literally all of them, without fail), and behave as though our relationship is one where I am to speak only when spoken to. you're not a dictator. your a game admin. Your supposed to be a peacekeeper and a helpful overseer, not a tyrant and a bully.
Additionally, Hobo informed me personally of your outright lie of me becoming a CMO in some lucrative manner at some point following job-ban. That's not true and never happened, and I can personally guarantee that you wont find it in the logs, unless of course you choose to doctor it to your liking as you have my player notes and my reputation.
So, anything to explain on why I'm being told you told a boldfaced lie to the server? It was openly said in OOC, and BlackAngelsAces was even present for it and can personally account to it. He can also testify to fact that you tried to silence Hobo when giving testimony to the account, which one can only assume was for fear that he'd catch you in an outright fabrication and expose you in front of the server host.
Maybe Black could take a few minutes to really study those logs and catch your lies.

So lets recap. You're a liar, you've manipulated Black, and presumably you're doing the best job you can at silencing anyone who tries to stop you, which I can only guess is precisely why you've had a beeline drawn out for the ban-tool any time we've interacted, because you know I'm not okay with what's been going on.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 am

You're all trying too hard.. Plz

Just plz
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

https://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Matt4 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 am

Zakumei47 wrote:
Because you dont like me, and because the majority of your interactions with me result in me either being upset, in trouble, or banned/kicked from something, I've deliberately avoided you. The times we've interacted was when there were too many people to simply just leave out of the blue, as that wouldn't make linear sense in the roleplay.
Sorry if that offends you
I'm a volatile and socially dysfunctional personality and so I'm trying to get in the habit of simply avoiding confrontation and drama. This avoidance policy applies to CaptMatt as well. You and he both seem to have a substantial grudge against me, and quite simply, if you're going to let personal preferences of persona and prejudgement interfere and/or influence your decision-making as a professional, then in all honesty, im better off simply avoiding you.
Zking, quite simply, this is becoming absurd. My grudge is not with you, my grudge is with your behavior, I, and many of the staff, do not appreciate your hostile attitude.
I WANT to like you since I hate disliking people, but you make that OH SO VERY HARD.
Capt Matt4
Capt Matt4

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyondMyLife Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 am

Look, Zking, I do not hate you, Capt never hated you, we just do our jobs, I'd like to give you an actual chance here and Unban you from CMO, there are stipulations that have been discussed with Ace due to the stress, listed here

A 6 month probationary period where any new ban worthy feats or staff disrespect will result in a permanent ban from the server and forums

To act civilized in a formal scenario, such as on the official server, and to act and react properly.

To uphold the standards of RP upkept by the server.

If you can agree to this, you will be instantaneously unbanned from the position(S) of [Chief Medical Officer]

Have a nice day.

Last edited by BlackAce on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2bigtext)
BeyondMyLife
BeyondMyLife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Zking accepted the conditions over Skype, just putting this here for future reference.
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

https://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreatCoward Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm

And he's gone... wait, no that was beyond, who's the other guy?
TheGreatCoward
TheGreatCoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum