Yawn Wider Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player complaint: BeyondMyLife

+2
izac112
Zakumei47
6 posters

Go down

Player complaint: BeyondMyLife Empty Player complaint: BeyondMyLife

Post by Zakumei47 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:43 pm

removed by user

Last edited by Zakumei47 on Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Player complaint: BeyondMyLife Empty Re: Player complaint: BeyondMyLife

Post by izac112 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 am

i personally haven't had any problems with any admins but you are probably a more active player then me and have played on the previous server
but i recommend that you make like a list of how many times this has occurred and what she did just to make your case a bit stronger  and maybe Black can look at the logs or something and decide what to do

(PS sorry if i am just a bit too curios as i havent seen any thing that bad on my time on the server.
Don't mean to offende anyone) silent
izac112
izac112

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:42 pm

No I know, i should probably have citations, quotes and things, but... I mean it happens almost every time she's online. I'll just keep a screencap tool ready. only a matter of time. as for previous data, like you said, all Black needs to do is thumb through the AdminPM logs between she and I, (or anyone else for that matter), and there'd be a goldmine of evidence.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:48 pm

My real complaint about Beyond (which I told him and I think he will stop doing) Was to assspawn himself items every round, it sucks for other players to see someone with all access and carrying katanas and M14's around every round. I myself try to keep myself from spawning any items at all (I don't even have fluff items for myself lol)
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

https://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Yea thats what I was referring to in terms of the hypocritical crap. like. He told me I'M metagaming, just by having a character that knows engines AND medicine, meanwhile hers is like... the definition of Mary Sue, as not only does she have EXTENSIVE knowledge and full access to all parts of the ship, but she just admin-spams herself powerweapons. in that same example, she was getting on me for using soporific instead of anesthetic tanks for surgery, MEANWHILE, she's walking around with lethal weapons and a MAGIC FUCKING PILL BEHIND HER EAR all in code green.
THAT is metagaming.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Almost laughably as well, she did NOTHING during the bomb-explosion.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Try to keep it respectul please
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAce Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Zakumei47 wrote:Oh, so like a probationary period. Yeah I could handle that. Just play by the rules and cook by the book. Admittedly I've been sloppy in my practice in the past, but if the rite of necessity has been called to the field, who am I to object? I accept.

Wrong thread lol
BlackAce
BlackAce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

ooops
sorry
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobo Jesus Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 pm

So ya. I have agreed to civility with Beyond, but the ban in the image that Zakumei47 posted was my ban from the old server. on which I was banned for my character (Caitlin Fields) doing her job (HoS) and the action I was taking, which were totally valid. This for some reason upset her and she confronted me over APM then banned me for defending myself. I understand its a little late to be saying it but just felt id say this considering the shit with Zking/Zakumei and this thread, Beyond is'nt always the best admin.
Hobo Jesus
Hobo Jesus

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038371512/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by Unleashed Mana Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Okay, I'm going to be brutally honest at this point. And I'm going to be talking to both of you here so that I don't have to jump all over the place.

First of all, to address the topic of this: BeyondMyLife.

Beyond and I have our differences. And we really don't get along on some subjects. However, since a staff meeting we've had a while back, they HAVE shown improvement in their actions on the server. That being said, however, not everything is fine and great. Beyond still acts aggressively towards other players when talking to them, and I honestly don't think they should be as informal when speaking about serious issues such as grief and concerns. Again, they have shown improvement. However, I will agree that they were quite rude in a few ways when speaking with you on that day. (Yes, I was there, and yes, I did respond and give my own input) The best way to fix this problem is to address it and to talk about it, which I do hope to do.

Now, moving on to something different: You, Zking47.

I get it. You were doing your job and you were frustrated about the fact that Beyond was giving you a hard time. However, your own actions and responses were rude and unprofessional, as well. Might I add that Beyond had every reason to job ban you from CMO. I was there, watching, and I saw how you almost killed Beyond during a surgery. And the fact of the matter is, if Beyond hadn't pointed it out, you WOULD have killed them. Might I also add that this IS NOT the first time you have acted this way. I would like to remind you of a situation that happened a while before the one in question. Cynicaltester was the captain and ordered you to attempt to borg a criminal. Not only did you completely ignore this command, but you also burned the body of an unrelated SSD individual and intended to burn the body of the criminal. This is against our server rules as it causes issues for returning AFK players. (Yes, even if they are dead, it makes it difficult to bring them back when their body is destroyed and causes IC conflicts) When I confronted you about the matter, you were quite rude, getting annoyed with me as I explained the rule and why it was enforced. Your negative response was completely unnecessary and only built tension where it was not needed.

Now then, I believe both parties are at fault here, and that both of you have things that you need to work on. As I said in game, I'm going to support the ban until you can prove that issues like these will not arise again and that you know the proper procedures as a medical doctor.

Have a great day, everyone.
Unleashed Mana
Unleashed Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:07 am

check the logs for last round. if that wasnt top tier medicine, idk what is.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakumei47 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:11 am

7 successfully mended fractures.
like... 30 minutes.
and i killed like 4-6 syndis.
and didnt get hit even once.
Zakumei47
Zakumei47

Back to top Go down

Post by Unleashed Mana Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:09 pm

I posted a response in your job ban appeal thread. Also, for your own sake, it may be wise to talk about it without bragging. Just show us that you have mastered medical overall. I went into more detail on the other post.
Unleashed Mana
Unleashed Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Matt4 Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:23 pm

30 minutes to heal seven fractures is hardly anything worth bragging about, many doctors, (myself included) could perform this in 20 minutes or less.
Capt Matt4
Capt Matt4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down