First!! I winrar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First!! I winrar

Post by BlackAce on Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 pm

I win flower
avatar
BlackAce
Admin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Joke's on you, Ace

Post by doom12384 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 pm

First is the worst, second is the best. :3
avatar
doom12384

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by BlackAce on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 pm

doom12384 wrote:First is the worst, second is the best. :3

You say that because you're jelly
avatar
BlackAce
Admin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by doom12384 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:39 pm

BlackAce wrote:
doom12384 wrote:First is the worst, second is the best. :3

You say that because you're jelly
You say that I'm jelly because you're jelly.
avatar
doom12384

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by BlackAce on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:40 pm

doom12384 wrote:
BlackAce wrote:
doom12384 wrote:First is the worst, second is the best. :3

You say that because you're jelly
You say that I'm jelly because you're jelly.

You're the jelliest, lowly second place.
avatar
BlackAce
Admin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by doom12384 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 pm

BlackAce wrote:
doom12384 wrote:
BlackAce wrote:
doom12384 wrote:First is the worst, second is the best. :3

You say that because you're jelly
You say that I'm jelly because you're jelly.

You're the jelliest, lowly second place.
You say I'm the jelliest because you know you are the jelliest, and you're jelly that I know you're the jelliest.
avatar
doom12384

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by BlackAce on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 pm

I'll always be your level of jellyness -100 though, and that's a signed integer!
avatar
BlackAce
Admin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://yw-s.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: First!! I winrar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum